Financial Support to the Community
Support to School and Municipal Services
|Real Estate Taxes
|Payment in Lieu of Taxes
Support to School and Municipal Services Total
|Residential Living Suites
|Landis Homes Total
Landis Communities Total
Community Impact Goals
Community Outreach & Partnerships
- Partner with Lancaster Mennonite School for Student Art Award & Scholarship
- Sponsor events at Mennonite Life, Lancaster Conservancy, Occupational Development Center, and Parish Resource Center
- Sponsor community events such as Earth Day Education Event, Climate Summit, and Lancaster Water Week
- ORganize Nature’s Best Hope event with Doug Tallamy, hosted at Highland Presbyterian Church
Consumer & Caregiver Education
- Host No Longer Alone Family Support Group
- Host educational seminar by Brian Roche from WGAL
- Host Community Wildlife event for senior living communities
- Host outdoor classroom for school and business groups on the restored wetlands at Landis Homes
- Training site for Clinical Pastoral Education interns
- Host clergy breakfast event
- Host accessible YouTube live streams for West Bethany Chapel services and events
- Distributed $29,951.60 from offerings to local and international ministries, plus material goods for Mennonite Central Committee relief kits
- Residents served with a variety of organizations including Mennonite Central Committee, Book Savers, Red Cross, Global Discipleship, ReUzit, and more
Organizations Supported by Landis Homes
Fiscal Year 2022-2023
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Anchor of Lancaster
- Atlantic Coast (Mennonite) Conference
- Atlantic Coast Conference of MCUSA
- Beth Shalom Ministries
- Bridge of Hope
- Camp Hebron
- Church World Services
- Eastern Mennonite Missions
- EMU Chamber Singers
- Friends of Shirati
- Friendship Community
- Global Disciples
- Immerse International
- Lancaster Conservancy
- Lancaster County Food Hub
- Lancaster Meals on Wheels
- Lancaster Mennonite School
- Love Inc.
- Manheim Township Fire Rescue
- Mennonite Central Committee
- Mennonite Children’s Choir of Lancaster
- Mennonite Church USA
- Mennonite Disaster Services
- Mennonite World Conference
- New Person Ministries
- North Museum/Millport Conservancy
- Our Daily Bread Ministries
- Prison Ministries
- The City School (Philadelphia)
- United Way
- Water Street Ministries
- Welsh Mountain Home
Organizations Supported by Landis Communities
Fiscal Year 2022-2023
- Anabaptist Communicators
- Atlantic Coast Conference
- Central Market Trust
- Central Penn Business Group on Health
- HDC MidAtlantic
- Hourglass Foundation
- Lancaster Barnstormers
- Lancaster Downtowners
- Lancaster Rec Foundation
- Mennonite Health Services
- Occupational Development Center
- Parish Resource Center
- Red Rose International Film Festival
- United Way of Lancaster County
Landis Homes Chapel Ministries supports chapel activities including, but not limited to, honorariums, Sunday School and devotional materials, supplies, and other support of Pastoral Services as needed.
Landis Homes Caring Fund helps to provide benevolent care at Landis Homes.
Mennonite Mission Network exists to lead, mobilize and equip the church to participate in holistic witness to Jesus Christ in a broken world. They envision every congregation and all parts of the church being fully engaged in mission—across the street, all through the marketplaces and around the world.
Eastern Mennonite Missions Impact Fund enables EMM to recruit and send workers, and to support staff.
Atlantic Coast Conference is an association of congregations who follow expressions of faith, mission and service, justice and peace, guided by Mennonite Anabaptist convictions. Landis Communities is a conference-related ministry of Atlantic Coast Conference.
Fellowship Day Sponsorship & Caring Fund helps to meet the need of residents whose financial resources are insufficient to cover the cost of personal care or healthcare services.
LMC (Formerly Lancaster Mennonite Conference) church congregations include nearly 200 residents and many Landis staff. Landis Homes, and all of Landis Communities, benefit from the close connection and the shared resources between our organizations. As the Director of Communication/Engagement, Larry Guengerich works closely with LMC staff to keep our relationship strong and vital.
Mennonite World Conference is a group of Anabaptist-related churches linked to one another in a worldwide community for fellowship, worship, service and witness.
Tabor Community Services helps Lancaster County residents by teaching the skills they need to solve their housing and financial problems. Whether a client needs to move from a shelter or pay off a difficult mortgage, Tabor can help.
Friendship Community supports ministry cultivating capabilities of individuals with developmental disabilities in Lancaster and Lebanon Counties.
Welsh Mountain Home, a Landis affiliate, provides facilities, services, and programs for older adults and dependent persons. It is committed to maintaining an atmosphere of simplicity and integrity with a Christian emphasis.
Landis Homes Offering Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) Fund provides educational support, training and experience for the development of pastoral and spiritual care for those living within the Landis Homes community.
Mennonite Church USA is an Anabaptist Christian denomination in the United States rooted in the Radical Reformation of the 16th century and currently maintains four church-wide ministry agencies: Mennonite Mission Network,Mennonite Education Agency, MennoMedia (formerly Mennonite Publishing Network) and Everence (formerly Mennonite Mutual Aid).
Mennonite Central Committee – Peace takes an active role in advocating for peace both in North America and around the world, seeking “to be a witness against forces that contribute to poverty, injustice and violence” to encourage Mennonites and others to actively pursue peaceful resolution of conflicts.
Mennonite Disaster Service recruits, organizes and empowers volunteers to repair and rebuild the homes of those impacted by disasters in the United States and Canada. As we respond with Christian love to serve people who would not otherwise have the means to recover, our goal is to restore hope and bring people home.
Water Street Ministries provides an array of services to the homeless and working poor in Lancaster County and beyond.
Good Samaritan Shelter provides an array of services to the homeless and working poor in Lancaster County and beyond.
Church World Service works hand-in-hand with caring churches, organizations, and individuals to provide hope and home to refugees and immigrants from all over the world.
Meals on Wheels of Lancaster County provides freshly prepared meals at a reasonable cost to anyone in our specified geographic area who cannot reasonably provide meals for themselves. Meals on Wheels works in collaboration with partners and people to support our homebound neighbors buy mobilizing over 700 volunteers annually to give over 45,000 volunteer hours to serve over 180,000 meals.