Landis Homes employs over 500 team members who serve residents and clients on- and off-campus by honoring and enriching their lives in a community of Christ-like love. Team members serve in a way that is aligned with Landis Homes Guiding Values and Honoring Lives philosophy.
Interested in joining our team?
Contact Human Resources
Human Resources Office
1001 East Oregon Road
Lititz, PA 17543
Benefits include generous first-day medical/dental/vision insurance, on-site Penn Medicine Lancaster General clinic, wellness program and facilities on-site
Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., 80 hours bi-weekly
- 2:30 to 11 p.m., 80 hours bi-weekly
Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- 2:30 to 11 p.m., 48 hours bi-weekly
- 2:30 to 11 p.m., 64 hours bi-weekly
- 10:30 p.m. to 7 a.m., 56 hours bi-weekly
Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Weekend Program
- 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., 48 or 64 hours bi-weekly
- 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., 64 hours bi-weekly
Full-Time LPN Household Team Leader
- 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., 80 hours bi-weekly, M-F (Healthcare)
- 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., 72-80 hours bi-weekly, M-F (Personal Care)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Med Tech (Personal Care)
- 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 72-80 hours bi-weekly
- 10:45 p.m. to 7:15 a.m., 72 hours bi-weekly
- 6 a.m. to 10 a.m., 24 or 36 hours bi-weekly
- 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.,48 hours bi-weekly
- 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.,48 hours bi-weekly
- Working 3 of 4 weekends; 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
12-Hour Weekend Program
- 6:30 p.m. to 7 a.m., 48 hours bi-weekly
- Varied Shifts, 72-80 hours bi-weekly
- This includes having every other weekend off!
- Varied Shifts, 24-64 hours bi-weekly
Full-Time Dining Assistant
- 6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., 80 hours bi-weekly
Part-Time Dining Assistant
- Day Shift., 16-48 hours bi-weekly
- Weekdays starting between 3:30 & 4 p.m. & ending by 8 p.m. including 4 or 8 hour shifts every other 24-32 hours bi-weekly
- Shifts starting between 3:30 & 4 p.m. & ending by 8 p.m.
- Full-Time: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. 72 or 80 hours bi-weekly
- Part-Time: Shifts starting between 3:30 & 4 p.m. & ending by 8 p.m.
Full-Time Cook Supervisor
- 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., 80 hours bi-weekly
Full-Time Facilities/Maintenance Assistant
- Day shift hours, Monday- Friday, 80 hours bi-weekly
Full-Time Housekeeping Coordinator
- Day shift, 72 hours bi-weekly
Part-Time Housekeeping Assistant
- Day shift, 32-64 hours bi-weekly
Full-Time Laundry Assistant
- Early morning shifts starting at either 1:30am, 5am or 6:30am, Up to 80 hours bi-weekly
Part-Time Laundry Assistant
- Early morning shifts starting at either 1:30am, 5am or 6:30am, 24 to 64 hours bi-weekly
Campus Safety Positions
PRN: As needed/available
Life Enrichment Positions
Full-Time Life Enrichment Assistant (Healthcare)
- Shifts start at 1pm and end by 9pm, includes every Sunday. 72 hours bi-weekly
Part-Time Life Enrichment Assistant (Personal Care)
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. e/o Saturday, 52 hours bi-weekly,
Landis at Home, a licensed home care agency, offers a variety of services to persons in their homes on the campus or within a 15-mile radius of Landis Homes. Services include medication reminders, support with bathing and dressing, light wound care, meal preparation, housekeeping, companionship, transportation, and nurse case management to help maintain a holistic view of each person’s overall health.
Home Care Aide
Following the plan for care established to provide personal care (such as bathing, dressing, and medication reminders) and home tasks (such as meal preparation, making beds, and laundry) to clients in their homes both at Landis Homes and in the greater Lancaster County community.
Experience caregiving in a facility or home setting with older adults is very helpful. Being a certified nursing assistant, (CNA) is not necessary, but is a plus. Hands on training and support will be provided by our Registered Nurses.
- Full Time 36-40 hours/week Every other weekend and holiday
- Part-Time Variable Hours
- 20 hours minimum per month
- As scheduled; all times of day needed, especially evenings, nights, and weekends
- (48 hours/biweekly pay or more)
- Eligible for medical benefits and incentive pay
- Every other weekend and holiday is required
- Serving clients on and off Landis Homes campus
Welsh Mountain Home is a personal care home for 52 residents located at the summit of Welsh Mountain in eastern Lancaster County. Welsh Mountain Home offers a variety of employment opportunities serving older adults in a Christian community. Welsh Mountain Home is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package. For more information, Contact Melody Blochberger at 717-355-9522 ext. 102 or click HERE.
Full-Time Personal Care Aide / Med Tech
- Combination of 6:00 am – 6:00 pm 12 hour shifts and 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. 8 hour shifts, $14.00 per hour
- Every Weekend Night Shift: Every Thursday, Saturday & Sunday 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. 8 hour shiftsand Every Friday 6:00 pm – 6:00 am. 12 hours shift $15.00 per hour
9:15 a.m. – 6:15 p.m. Every Other Saturday and Sunday, and 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. every Tuesday
Every Other Saturday & Sunday
7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. with some weekend work as needed